Custom Metal & Wire Display Racks
Is It Time to Rethink the Display Material You Are Using? – Don’t Put Yourself in a (Cardboard) Box
There are many material options for your display program, including metal, wood, plastic and corrugated. Each material has its own strengths and weaknesses which make it a better fit for particular products, environments and retailers.
Keystone specializes in metal displays. The term, “Metal,” generally refers to merchandisers constructed of wire, sheet metal or tubular steel. Metal displays are usually finished with powder coating or plating to “dress them up” and protect them from the environment.
Here are just some of the features of metal displays:
- Metal displays are durable and able to withstand challenges of store environments, usually for many years. In fact, they normally fall into a category called, “Permanent Displays.”
- Metal displays can be custom engineered to meet product demands, from light-weight to heavy-duty, from pre-assembled to knock-down.
- Custom metal displays provide options to merchandise product by hanging, placing on flat or sloped shelves, stacking in gravity feed configurations, or displaying in other positions.
- Metal displays adapt well to fitting with existing store fixtures and with multiple other materials, including wood and plastic, and work with a variety of changeable graphic options.
- There are many metal finishes available, including countless powder coating colors.
- Although packaging displays properly is always important, in general, metal displays stand up better to the abuse incurred during shipping.
- Metal is recyclable.
Don’t Get Locked-in to Cardboard DisplaysIt is easy to get “locked-in” on a particular display material. One of our clients used corrugated displays for many years to merchandise his annual promotions. After dealing with issues created when some of the corrugated displays collapsed each year, he came to Keystone to investigate metal options. Metal displays not only provided the strength needed to hold his products, but he was also delighted to find other benefits as well, including:
- More options for merchandising various products and using the huge graphics he wished to use
- Easier display assembly at the store level
- More cost-effective merchandising. Not only is the cost of the metal display surprisingly comparable to the price for his corrugated units, he avoided the cost of replacing some corrugated displays during each promotion cycle.
Maybe you could benefit from considering metal displays as an alternative to the material you are currently using. Contact Keystone to discuss your next project.