Wall Displays can be custom-designed by Keystone to meet many merchandising objectives for product marketers. Whether your need involves utilizing available store space, or providing your retailer with a permanent and accessible merchandiser, a custom wire or metal Wall Display can be your solution.
Benefits of Wall Displays
- Uses store space that may not be functional for other purposes
- Draws attention to your product by standing out in the retail environment
- Can be designed to work with a variety of merchandising support tools, including hooks, shelves and literature pockets.
- Provides opportunities to optimize product capacity through flexible product spacing
- Supports graphics and other eye-catching merchandising materials
- Can be powder coated in a variety of colors and finishes
Wall Display Applications
Keystone Display has designed and manufactured Wall Displays for a variety of applications. We have produced Wall Displays that incorporate wire grids or pegboard onto which stock or custom hooks or shelves can be mounted for product merchandising. For some customers, we have helped them meet their objective to “lock in” a specific wall display planogram designed to hold their products exclusively. For other customers who have different merchandising needs, we have developed Wall Displays that are flexible and provide multiple product layout options.
Because we design and produce custom displays, we can create a merchandiser to meet the unique size and space that you have available and help you turn unused space into a productive merchandising area. We can engineer a design that meets the challenges of your product, whether that includes heavy weight, unique package size, high sku count, etc.
We have created Wall Displays for applications where our clients need to display product marketing information, educational materials and eye-catching graphics. We have designed and manufactured Wall Displays that hold product samples, including ceramic tile and color chips. We have produced rugged Wall Displays that hold brake lines for auto parts stores.
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next Wall Display project.
Keystone Display Previous Projects
Here are a couple of examples of display programs we have developed: