Rolling Displays provide a flexible way to merchandise products in retail settings.
Rolling Displays are popular in show rooms, hardware and home improvement stores, grocery outlets and specialty stores. Because store layouts are becoming mare dynamic, Rolling Displays provide retailers with options for product placement to match selling cycles and seasons.
Keystone has expertise in designing, engineering and manufacturing custom Rolling Displays for many interesting and challenging applications.
Benefits of Rolling Displays
- Rolling Displays provide retailers with many options for store placement. Because the unit can be rolled into position, it can be relocated without unloading or assembly.
- Because Rolling Displays are not “locked-in” on a particular placement, they lend themselves to many different store layouts.
- Rolling Displays can be temporarily located in positions that provide the best opportunity for product visibility and impulse sales, including outdoors.
- Rolling Displays can be positioned to provide useful cross merchandising- fasteners with lumber, dips with chips, beverages with snacks.
- Rolling Displays make it easier for maintenance personnel to sweep and keep the store clean.
Rolling Display Applications
Keystone Display has designed and manufactured Rolling Displays for a variety of products, including:
- Power and Construction Equipment.
- Hardware, Fasteners and Maintenance Products, including Caulks
- Food, Snacks and Beverages.
- Cups, Mugs and other Houseware and Gift Items.
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next project.
Keystone Display Previous Projects
Here are a couple of examples of display programs we have developed: