Shelf Display is a term that describes a number of custom retail merchandisers. There are Shelf Displays which sit upon store shelves, there are displays which hook into store fixtures and function as shelves, and there are counter and free standing displays designed and built with multiple shelves. Keystone Display has experience and expertise in designing, engineering and manufacturing Shelf Displays across the gamut.
Benefits of Shelf Displays
- Shelf Displays which sit upon store shelves take advantage of existing store fixtures and space to merchandise effectively at retail.
- Shelf Displays which mount into gondola uprights or warehouse racking can increase space utilization by adding merchandising opportunities without requiring additional store space.
- Counter or Floor Displays which include shelves provide marketers and retailers opportunities to place product in existing or underutilized store areas.
- Custom Shelf Displays in any of these categories can be designed to meet specific and unique requirements of the brand, product or retailer.
- Custom features can be utilized to mesh with the presentation of the brand through graphics, product positioning or eye-appeal.
- Shelf displays can be designed to meet product weight, size or shape requirements.
- Shelf displays can be created to meet retailer specifications, including size, shape and format.
- Shelf Displays can be custom-designed in wire and/or metal to match the unique features of the product.
Shelf Display Applications
Keystone Display has designed and manufactured Shelf Displays for a variety of applications.
We have produced a number of Shelf Displays that merchandise several hundred pounds of fasteners per shelf, and others which hold light products on shelves, like buttons and snack chips.
The Keystone portfolio includes Shelf Displays for:
- Household items, including dishes, pots and pans
- Automotive products- v-belts and windshield wipers
- Hardware, like fasteners, hand tools, paints and caulk
- Food and Candy- gum, chocolates and energy drinks
- Pet supplies, including aquarium equipment, pet food and even live crickets
Keystone Display Previous Projects
Here are a couple of examples of display programs we have developed:
Keystone Display offers custom displays to many different industries, including:
- Pet Supplies
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Food, Snacks & Candy
- Beverage Products
- Hardware & Building Supply
- Books & Publishing
- Sporting Goods
- Welding, Plumbing & Electrical Supplies
- Landscaping, Garden & Power Equipment
- Housewares & Home Furnishings
- Automotive Supplies
- Paint & Sundry Products
- Flooring Materials
- Gifts & Toys
- Craft & Hobby Products
- Medical Supplies
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next project.