Keystone’s custom design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities are a great match for the Pet Supply market. Pet supply products and sales channels are extremely diverse, requiring displays that match their unique features and needs.
Custom Displays for Pet Supplies
Keystone has experience meeting a variety of pet supply product characteristics. These characteristics include products that range in size and weight, products with multiple sizes and versions, products that require demonstration and education and products with special packaging.
Below are a few examples of some of the product characteristics we’ve manufactured:
- Wide range of size and weight: We have produced free-standing displays rugged enough to hold heavy bags of dog food or cat litter, or light-weight dog collars or fish food flakes.
- Multiple sizes and versions: We have developed and manufactured racks that display dozens of SKU’s in an organized, shop-able presentation.
- Demonstration and education: One of our displays enables our client to demonstrate the effectiveness of its reptile heating lights in-store; we have also produced flip-book holders that provide a means for another client to provide accessible product explanation material at the point-of-purchase.
- Special packaging: We created a store fixture that holds product dispensers and provides a means for consumers to purchase pet food in bulk.
Pet Supplies Displays for Different Sales Channels
Pet supplies are sold through Dedicated Pet Supply Stores and Warehouses, through Pet Departments in Grocery or Home improvement Stores, and through firms focusing on animal health, like Feed Stores and Veterinarian Clinics. The various channels have different merchandising approaches, and Keystone can create a custom design to meet the store environment.
Here are some examples:
- For one of our clients who sells primarily to Pet Supply chains, we have developed several displays that fit onto and into the gondolas in the store environment.
- One of our clients uses a dog treats display that we produce in the Pet Department in a large agricultural retail store. Although the display holds a significant amount of product, it is light-weight and flexible so it can be positioned in various locations depending on the store layout and season.
- A client who markets a highly nutritional pet food uses a display we designed and manufactured in Animal Clinics. The display is free-standing and uses space well within the limited lobby area.
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next Pet Supply display project.
Keystone Display offers custom displays to many different industries, including:
- Pet Supplies
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Food, Snacks & Candy
- Beverage Products
- Hardware & Building Supply
- Books & Publishing
- Sporting Goods
- Welding, Plumbing & Electrical Supplies
- Landscaping, Garden & Power Equipment
- Housewares & Home Furnishings
- Automotive Supplies
- Paint & Sundry Products
- Flooring Materials
- Gifts & Toys
- Craft & Hobby Products
- Medical Supplies
Keystone Display Previous Projects
Here are a couple of examples of display programs we have developed: