Keystone’s custom design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities are a great match for those merchandising Food Products. Food Products vary in size, packaging, features and target markets, and are marketed through many different types of sales channels and retail types and formats. Custom displays provide a means to meet the specific needs of the product and of the retail setting through which Food Products are sold.
Custom Displays for a Variety of Food Products
Keystone has experience creating displays for a variety of Food Products. We’ve worked with packages of different sizes and weights, with brands that offer many styles and options, with products that have special packaging, and with products prepared on-site with complementary equipment.
Here are some examples:
- Wide range of sizes and weights: We have produced large floor displays placed in Military Commissaries which hold several hundred pounds of chocolate bars, and we have designed and manufactured small counter racks for light-weight pie crusts.
- Multiple sizes and versions: We have developed and manufactured racks that display dozens of SKU’s within a company’s product line in an organized, shop-able presentation.
- Special packaging: We created custom store fixtures for products sold in unusual and irregular package shapes, like yogurt bowls and chewing gum cups.
- On-site prep equipment: We have designed and supplied racks for nacho chips which stack above cheese melting machines, and breath mint displays that mount onto store coffee dispensaries.
Food Product Displays for Different Sales Channels
Food products are sold through Standard, Discount and Specialty Groceries, through Convenience Stores and Gas Stations, and through Drug Stores and Hardware Stores. The various channels have different merchandising approaches, and Keystone can create a custom design to meet the store environment.
Here are some examples:
- For a client who has a Specialty Healthy Vegetable Chip, we created a floor rack which can be located either in the grocery snack aisle or in the produce area where the product can be cross-merchandised.
- For a client marketing protein snacks, we developed an eye-catching counter display that grabs product attention at the high traffic checkout area at convenience stores.
- A client who markets jams and jellies uses a rolling floor display we produce to merchandise at hardware stores. He has found that shoppers visiting this type of retail are likely to make impulse purchases of his product, and the hardware stores are prone to wheel the display into the main store aisle to accommodate.
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next Food Product display project.