A broad variety of products are sold through hardware and home improvement channels, and retailers in these categories incorporate a wide and diverse range of store environments. Using stock, one-type-fits-all merchandising just does not work. Keystone’s custom design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities make us a good source and effective partner for hardware displays. We supply custom displays for specific products, positions and purposes.
Marketers of hardware products are particularly interested in displays that are durable, cost effective and space efficient. They want to provide retailers with merchandisers that make their products very visible and easy-to-shop.
Hardware Display Types
Keystone has experience and expertise in customizing various display types:
- Floor Displays: Heavy duty displays which display air or power tools, fasteners, building materials, and even equipment with unusual shapes, sizes and weights, like chain hoists.
- Free Standing Spinners: Space-efficient rotating displays which showcase decorative cabinet knobs, coatings and specialty hand tools.
- Counter Displays: Displays which can be positioned on a shelf or a counter to draw attention to maintenance and consumable items which may be purchased on impulse, like touch-up paint, grinding wheels and lubricants.
- Hanging Displays and Wing Panels: Pockets, gravity feeders and side grids designed to hang on H-rack uprights or side-mount on gondola shelves to hold products like caulk tubes, aerosols and specialty tapes.
- Rolling and Cross Merchandising Displays: Displays which can be positioned to create complementary product sales in other areas of the store, like fasteners in the lumber aisle, or safety goggles with power tools.
- Demo and “Try Me” Displays: Merchandisers which provide opportunities for shoppers to try using demo equipment, or test-and-feel building material samples, like decking wood.
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next Hardware Display project.