Retail displays used to merchandise beer, wine and spirits need to be creative, eye-catching and cost-efficient. Keystone’s custom design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities make us a good source and effective partner for display projects in this category.
Beer, Wine and Spirits Custom Displays
Keystone Display provides common display types with uncommon designs. Every consumer product marketer strives to find displays that are unique, but merchandisers of beer, wine and spirits are particularly sensitive to making their products stand out among the wide and growing variety at retail. But because of limited store space and merchandising options, they seek displays that fit the common retail environment but with an uncommon look that captures the shoppers’ attention.
Keystone has experience and expertise in customizing various display types:
- Free Standing Case and Carton Racks – Cost-efficient wire and metal folding racks with graphic options for merchandising cases of wine, 12-packs of beer or other boxed product.
- Brand-Themed Floor Displays – Creative and eye-catching displays which parallel a product niche, like French or Garden wine varieties.
- Counter Displays – Displays for individual bottles of wines and spirits which can be used on store shelves or counters.
- Wing Panels – Product merchandisers mounted to store uprights or to gondola shelves to optimize floor space and provide product visibility.
- Cooler Door Merchandisers – Pockets which mount inside or outside cooler doors where products get excellent visibility in normally under-utilized space.
- Case Stacker Signs – Case stacker signs which fit among stacked cases of product are an effective way to call attention to seasonal or promotional products. In some applications, we have incorporated shelves for individual bottles from the case-packed product.
- Attachments for In-Store Equipment – We have used our design, engineering and production capabilities to create custom designs that mount on existing store equipment. For one project, we developed wine bottle caddies which mounted to the sides of a cheese cooler for cross-merchandising.
Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next Beer, Wine and Spirits display project.