Grid displays, including grid walls, are the foundation of many types of wire display designs. Grids function in variety of applications, including display frames, power panels, shelves and side panels. Wire grid displays are strong, but lightweight, and hold up well in shipping. Keystone Display utilizes automated grid welding technology, allowing us to manufacture grids accurately and cost effectively.
Benefits of Retail Grid Displays
- Can be produced cost-effectively on automated grid-welding equipment
- Provide strong and durable, yet lightweight structures for displays
- Flexible spacing and mounting options for hooks, shelves and other display components
- In many applications, lighter, less costly, more flexible and more durable than pegboard or slatwall.
- Can be easily configured to work with other materials, including tubular steel and sheet metal
- Work well with custom design options
- Dozens of stock powder coating colors and custom color options available.
Grid Wall Applications
When used as a back panel for free standing or counter displays, grids can provide many options for mounting other display components, including many styles of stock and custom hooks, shelves and graphics. By adjusting the wire spacing, grids can be configured to adapt to different product and store requirements.
Wire grids are frequently used as shelves because grids can be strong without being heavy. On one display we designed and manufactured, a wire shelf with metal struts weighing 25 pounds holds over 160 dinner plates, weighing a total of 275 pounds. Grid shelves can be designed to hang onto existing store fixtures or onto display frames.
Keystone Display is experienced in fabricating a broad range of wire grid displays. Our custom grid displays are utilized in a variety of retail settings, from hardware stores to grocery stores. Our custom manufacturing capabilities make us the right choice for all your custom grid display needs. Contact Keystone Display today to discuss your next project.