Hanging Displays provide many useful options for merchandising at retail. Most stores have permanent fixtures built with pegboard, slot wall, shelves, gondola stanchions, or H-frame uprights from which Hanging Displays can be mounted.
In addition, clever marketers have turned their attention to finding space and position to merchandise in less conventional locations, like cooler doors, utility piping and building supports. These applications make use of unused space or cross-merchandise product with companion items, like croutons with lettuce, or trim nails with wood molding. Hanging Displays are frequently incorporated in these unique applications.
Keystone has expertise in designing, engineering and manufacturing custom Hanging Displays for scores of uses, from standard applications like pegboard, to more out-of-the-box challenges, like warehouse rack I-beams.
Benefits of Hanging Displays
- Hanging Displays which mount into pegboard or slot wall can be installed quickly and easily, and yet provide the strength and stability to hold significant product volume and weight. These displays can be removed easily if it becomes necessary to relocate them. The décor of many stores includes pegboard or slot wall making this type of Hanging Display application fairly universal.
- Hanging Displays which mount onto the front or sides of store shelves create space for product by extending slightly into the aisle where they draw attention to their brand. Mounting Hanging Displays on shelves is a popular method for cross-merchandising.
- Hanging Displays are frequently attached to gondola stanchions and H-rack uprights to support heavy display applications and to take advantage of unused space.
- Keystone has developed Custom Hanging Displays which turn common building features like structural columns and conduit channels or pipe into functional spots for merchandising products.
Hanging Display Applications
Keystone Display has designed and manufactured Hanging Displays for a variety of products, including:
- Household items- Flatware, cutlery and dispensing tubes
- Automotive products- windshield wipers and specialty cleaners
- Hardware- fasteners, hand tools, paints and caulk
- Food and Candy- gum, snack foods and beverages
- Publishing and Literature- catalogs, maps, books and promotional materials
Contact Keystone display today to discuss your next project.