About Keystone Display
Jack Havlis started Keystone Metal Products in Chicago in the 1930’s fabricating bird cages, candle sconces and other wire and metal items. The company ceased operation during World War II due to material shortages. After the war Keystone resumed operations in Hebron, Illinois, 60 miles northwest of Chicago, and just south of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. By the early 1970’s, the Company’s business was almost exclusively displays, and the name was changed to Keystone Display.
In 1993 the Streit family purchased the Company. A period of extensive growth and change followed the acquisition, with sales doubling quickly. During this period, Keystone converted to a design-capable sales staff, improving the Company’s ability to move new projects from concept to production. Facility and equipment additions and improvements have been made nearly every year. Today, Keystone Display is still family owned and employs over 70 people and serves over 120 customers from our 75,000 square foot facility on our 8 acre home in Hebron, Illinois.